Have you ever been to a Parsi wedding? Then you know that the best part of their weddings is definitely the Lagan nu Bhonu filled with the most amazing Parsi delicacies, all served on a banana leaf. And if you've never been to a Parsi wedding or have any Parsi friends who will invite you to one, then ladies and gentlemen, this is your one chance to get a curated Lagan nu Bhonu (Parsi Wedding Meal), specially made for our Curly Tales followers. But do note that there are only 30 seats available!
Talk about the majjani life!
What Is A Lagan nu Bhonu?
In one word - Delicious! Imagine 11 of your favourite Parsi dishes - all in one place and unlimted servings of it. That is literally what a great Lagan nu Bhonu looks like and it's usually only served at Parsi weddings. But Curly Tales has specially curated this meal to give you the feeling of dining at a traditional Parsi wedding dinner, at SodaBottleOpenerWala in Viviana Mall, Thane on 9th February 2020, 7:30 pm onwards. Make sure you are on time since it is a community table and everyone gets served together.
Address: SodaBottleOpenerWala, Ground Level, Viviana Mall, Eastern Express Hwy, Laxmi Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400606
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/bpwMYVM2iWzFjvdJ8
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservation is mandatory & subject to availability
- Validity: Voucher can be redeemed only on 9th Feb at 7.30 p.m.
- The cut off time for entry is 7:45 pm and no guests will be entertained post that. Even if you have paid, you will not be eligible for the meal.
- The advertised price is inclusive of all taxes and charges
- Please present the voucher at the restaurant at arrival
- Please carry a valid photo Id.
- Limited seats only
- This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion
- This voucher is valid for Dine-in only and not valid for takeaway & home delivery
- This voucher is non-cancelable & non-refundable
- Restaurant Rules and Timings apply
- For any further queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that while the servings are unlimited, we encourage you not to waste any food. Any wastage will be fined at Rs 100.