Thinking of visiting the US after 2 years of quarantine, but getting a visa is a tiresome and stressful task. The tedious procedure of getting a US Visa is always ended with you being irritated. Keep in mind that visa requirements for the US are a little different compared to the other countries. For Indians, getting a US tourist visa is simple and hassle-free. Here are ways you can get a US tourist visa easily and in a less stressful way.
If you’re visiting the US for a vacation then you need to opt for a B-2 visa. The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant US visa. The visa allows individuals to enter the US for a short span of time either for tourism, recreational purposes, or family visits.
The Application Process For A B-2 Visa
- Submit the Form DS-160 to the concerned authorities
- Pay the visa fees on time
- Schedule the tourist visa interview at the US embassy or consulate in your country
- Complete the B-2 visa document file
- Attend the scheduled visa interview
Documents Required For A B-2 Visa
Keep these documents handy
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Adequate insurance coverage
- Details of who and where you are residing with
- Air tickets
- Evidence that you will return to your home country
- Financial documents
- Insurance and other supporting documents
- Letters supporting your reason for visiting the US
The B-2 tourist visa costs around $160 which are around ₹13,499 Indian rupees and it is valid up to 10 years. Follow these hassle-free steps to get your visa on time and enjoy your vacation in the USA this summer.