1. Krishna Matha, Udupi Krishna in this temple is worshipped through nine holes in a silver plated window.
2. Dwarkadhish Temple, Gujarat This temple with Chalukya architecture is situated on the Gomti creek.
3. Jagannath Puri Temple, Orissa Lord Krishna here is worshipped with his brother Balram and sister Subhadra.
4. Banke Biahri Temple, Vrindavan This temple is one of the oldest Krishna temples in Uttar Pradesh.
5. ISKON temple, Mumbai This temple in Juhu is one of the most beautiful and visited temples.