5 Mandatory Ingredients Used In Desi Chinese Food
1. Soy sauce is the quintessential condiment used in Indo Chinese food.
2. Rice is commonly used in Indo Chinese food to prepare delicious fried rice.
3. Garlic is an amazing flavouring agent which adds the X-factor to all Indo Chinese delicacies.
4. Spring Onion is often used in fried rice, Hakka noodles and Spring Noodles to add the extra crunch.
5. Corn flour is a mandatory ingredient used to prepare your favourites like spring roll, gobi manchurian and other dishes.