6 Must-Add Items In Your Middle-Eastern Mezze
1. Falafel is a fritter made of chickpeas, fava beans, spices and herbs.
2. Muhammara is a flavour-bomb dip made of blending red pepper, walnuts and chilli flakes
3. Tabbouleh is a type of salad made of bulgur wheat combined with lot of veggies and a squeeze of lemon
4. A mezze is incomplete without pita bread to scoop everything up
5. Hummus is one of the main dip made of grinding chickpea, tahini and lemon juice. It's drizzled with olive oil and sprinkle of chilli powder
6. Baba Ghanoush is another essential dip that is made using eggplants