5 Reasons To
Stay Away From Samosas
1. Samosas are made of maida or refined flour. Bingeing on samosas can lead to metabolic issues.
2. These are deep-fried snacks which are sometimes re-fried in used oil which can cause severe heart issues.
3. Made of flour and potatoes, samosas are carb-heavy which can lead to weight gain.
4. The dough and filling in samosas are loaded with salt which can lead to insomnia and lifeless skin.
5. Loaded with trans fats, over eating samosas will cause high blood pressure issues.