Kabab is that one dish which can make your mouth water by just its name.
I am sure most of us love kababs and have at least once tried making it at home and probably failed too.
What went wrong? Why weren't the kababs crisp on the outside and mouth melting on the inside just like restaurants?
Because you did not use some important hacks! Check these out!
1. No matter if your kabab is vegetarian or non-vegetarian, try to keep it bite-sized for easy cooking.
2. Make sure you butter the kabab nicely so that it gets crisp.
3. To get the best colour of your kabab, make sure you use kashmiri red chilli powder.
4. Marinate your kababs overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
5. If you add veggies to your kababs, the taste will only get better!