Stamina is something we need every single day but how do you improve it?
1. Sweet Potato Sweet potatoes provides a steady release of energy.
2. Coffee Coffee is the most instant energy provider.
3. Green Leafy Vegetable Green leafy veggies help in curing iron deficiency which helps in building stamina.
4. Fish Fish dishes help you stay active and alert.
5. Beans With slowly digestible starch, beans help improving stamina.
6. Dark Chocolate Dark chocolate has more caffeine and cocoa, hence it improves energy.
7. Brown Rice It has complex carbohydrates that release energy into the blood.
Add these food items to your diet and improve stamina.