Kashmir is blessed with some of the most beautiful valleys in India.
So note these must-visit valleys for your next visit.
1. Gulmarg It is said that this valley was Mughal Emperor Jehangir's recreational spot.
2. Betaab valley This valley is named after a blockbuster iconic Bollywood movie.
3. Dha hanu Valley This valley is located at low altitude.
4. Yusmarg Valley This valley offers the most surreal view where you can go take a walk in the meadows with little flowers.
5. Sindh Valley Sindh valley is known to an important part of the silk route.
6. Lolab valley With fir forests at the back and lush greenery all around, this valley is a must visit.
7. Poonch Valley It falls near the India-Pak border and is surrounded by the Pir Pranjal range.