1. Ajanta Caves, Aurangabad There are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist caves here that date back to 2nd century BCE.
2. Rann Of Kutch, Gujarat Explore one of the largest salt deserts in the world with your kid.
3. Hampi, Karnataka This place is recognised as UNESCO World Hertiage Site and boasts South India's rich history.
4. Amritsar, Punjab This city is home to the holiest Gurudwara known as the Golden temple.
5. Alleppey Backwaters, Kerala Soak in the beauty of crisscrossed lake canals, lagoons and lush greenery here.
6. Manali, Himachal Pradesh Experience snowfall and the beauty of snow-capped mountains here.
7. Udaipur, Rajasthan Known as the city of lakes, this city is one of the most beautiful cities in Rajasthan.