Poha is one of the most prepared and loved breakfast in an Indian household.
This delicious and simple dish is made using poha or beaten rice and is very healthy in nature.
1. Easily Digestible Poha is very easily digestible and therefore is the right choice for breakfast or evening snack.
2. No Bloating This dish does not cause bloating and instead keeps you full for longer time.
3. Low Calories Poha is very low in calories and offers a good amount of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
4. Healthy Carbohydrates The dish is filled with healthy carbohydrates which provide energy to the body.
5. Controls Blood Sugar Poha is rich in fibre and is considered a good meal for diabetics.
6. Rich In Iron Poha is rich in iron and adding lemon juice over it can help you reap the iron better.
7. Good Probiotics This dish is rich with good probiotics which help keeping you healthy.