1. A large number of carrots might give you stomach cramps.
2. Overconsumption of carrots might change the skin colour of some people.
3. Carrots can cause choking and are not safe for infants.
4. They can alter the taste of breast milk in lactating mothers.
5. They might lead to allergic reactions.
6. They can cause loose motions.
7. They are not good for diabetic patients.
8. Your body will absorb more fibre than necessary.
These can be the side effects of eating too many carrots at one time. But otherwise, carrot is highly nutritious.
Consuming carrots in the right quantity can keep you healthy. It is also very low in fats.