9 Food Items To Tackle
High Blood Pressure-Related Issues
Image Credits: Canva
1. Bananas are filled with potassium which help in blood pressure management.
2. Berries, thanks to their nitric oxide content naturally lower blood pressure.
3. Oats rich in fibre helps to lower both cholesterol and blood pressure.
4. Garlic has allicin which helps lower blood pressure.
5. Beetroot lowers blood pressure of people suffering from hypertension and pre-hypertension.
6. Avocado has oleic acid which tackles high blood pressure-related issues.
7. Sweet Potato has both magnesium and potassium which are great for blood pressure management.
8. Dark Chocolate loaded with flavanols keeps heart diseases at bay.
9. Pistachios are ideal to tackle high blood pressure-related issues.