Do you have plants at home? Do let us know!
1. Basil Basil is considered to be a sacred herb with warm flavour.
2. Coriander Coriander is known as one of the most essential herbs in Indian cuisine.
3. Curry leaves Tempering in Indian cuisine is incomplete without the crackling sound of curry leaves.
4. Mint Leaves This herb comes with its own strong natural flavour.
5. Lemon Grass Many people use lemon grass for added flavour to their tea.
6. Ajwain This Indian herb has many medicinal qualities.
7. Chillies They are an essential ingredient and extremely flavourful.
8. Fenugreek This herb is known to be the best for hair.