1. Dumas Beach, Gujarat This beach comes under top 35 haunted spots in India.
2. Bhangarh Fort This place is one of the most haunted places where people have sense paranormal activities.
3. Thar Desert The beautiful golden sand is home to black cobras and sand boa.
4. Kuldhara, rajasthan This village is deserted and known as the cursed village where people are not allowed after sunset.
5. Hemis National Park, Ladakh The roads to this place are difficult terrain and because of its high elevation the temperature drops down to -20 degrees.
6. Siju, Meghalaya The place has a bat cave and mysterious bridges hanging between two hills.
7. Kolli Hills, Tamil Nadu This place is also known as Mountain of death because of around 70 hair bind bend turns on the way.
8. Roop Kund, Uttarakhand This lake is known as Mystery lake or Skeleton lake where many mysterious human skeletons are found.
9. Khardung La, Ladakh Khardung La is the higest motorable pass and the oxygen levels here is extremely less.