9 Plant-Based Protein Sources For Vegetarians & Vegans
1. Tofu or bean curd is a versatile protein source that is tasty too.
2. Chickpeas are filled with fibre, Vitamin B, proteins and more.
3. Lentils are nutritious, high in protein and very versatile.
4. Green peas are a low-calorie, high protein source for vegetarians and vegans.
5. Quinoa is loaded with amino acids and protein.
6. Soy milk is a good alternative to cow's milk as it also has omega-3 fatty acids.
7. Buckwheat is a good source of protein and fibre which is also gluten-free.
8. Oats are a low cost source and well-digestible source of protein.
9. Sweet corn is both a healthy carb and good protein source used for bodybuilding too.