1. Fat Soluble Curcumin or Haldi naturally dissolves fat and oil. It is very beneficial to eat if you're consuming oily food regularly.
2. Anti-Inflammatory Properties Chronic inflammation is a factor in heart diseases and cancer. Haldi can help in preventing this factor.
3. Rich In Antioxidants Haldi is rich in antioxidants since its chemical structure neutralises free radicals.
4. Aids In Brain Development Haldi aids in creating a protein from which neurons are made. It can help in brain development.
5. Prevents Heart Diseases Haldi impacts several factors involved in heart diseases, thus lowering its chances.
6. Prevents Cancer Haldi is anticarcinogenic, which means it helps in preventing cancer.
7. Prevents Alzheimer's Since it aids in the production of neurons, it can help prevent and slow down the effects of Alzheimer's.
8. Helps Arthritic Patients Haldi has anti-arthritic properties and can bring pain relief.
9. Fights Depression Studies have shown that it is greatly beneficial to people suffering from depression.
Image Courtesy: Unsplash