Avoid These 5 Mistakes While Applying For Passport
1. Cancelling Appointments Do not cancel or reschedule appointments more than 3 times unless it is medically advised.
2. Submitting unclear documents While submitting attested copies make sure they are not dark, misprinted or unclear.
3. Difference in Signatures Make sure your signatures are the same throughout all the copies to avoid rejection or rescheduling.
4. Typos There are chances of your spellings or details going wrong, so always proofread before submitting.
5. Avoiding the ECR box Make sure to check off the Emigration Check Not Required box and be ready with all the documents.