We all love bread and it is one of those items which is always there in our kitchen.
It is the most handy and filling food item which we can grab anytime to satisfy our hunger pangs.
Be it making sandwiches or eating it with some curry or eating it just with some butter, breads never disappoint you.
But are they good for your health?
1. Firstly packaged bread, like any other packaged food is unhealthy for you.
2. Bread spikes your blood sugar, thanks to the carbs present in them.
3. It is high in carbs and calories but has very less proteins, fats and other essential nutrients.
4. It might cause unhealthy weight gain.
5. Too much of bread can afect your gut health.