Beetroots are ground vegetables which are known to be very beneficial to health.
It is known as the best to increase haemoglobin levels in human body!
Here are some way to protect its freshness so that you can use it for long.
1. Never wash and then store beetroots. Excess moisture will lead to its rotting.
2. Store it in the crisper drawer of your refrigerator.
3. You can freeze beets by boiling it and storing it in a ziplock bag in the freezer.
4. Remove or cut all but two inches of the stem before storing.
5. Store your beets on the counter top itself but make sure you do not let moisture come in contact with it.
Have you tried beetroot juice?