The Kaziranga National Park is reopening for tourists on February 4, 2023.
Here are 8 things to know about the national park.
1. The Kaziranga National Park in Assam is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. It bagged the Best Wildlife Destination in India award by Outlook Traveller in 2022.
3. The national park is home to the vulnerable one-horned rhino population.
4. Royal Bengal tigers, leopards and elephants are also present in the jungles of Kaziranga.
5. It spreads over two districts in Assam- Golaghat and Nagaon.
6. It is a region for bird conservation too.
7. There are many resorts to stay amid the jungles.
8. A safari through Kaziranga can be an experience of a lifetime.