1. Ingredients: Finely minced meat, yoghurt, garam masala, grated ginger, crushed garlic, ground cardamom, powdered cloves, ghee, mint, vinegar, saffron, rose water, and lemon.
2. Mix all the ingredients except ghee with the minced meat.
3. Let the meat marinate in the spices and refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours.
4. Take the meat out and make tiny patties of the mixture.
5. Heat the pan and add the ghee.
6. Fry the tiny patties in the pan until the meat is cooked and the pattie is brown.
7. Make sure that the heat is low.
8. Garnish with coriander and lemon wedges.
9. Your Lucknowi Tunday Kebabs are ready to serve! Enjoy!
Image Courtesy: iStock