Starting A Low-Carb Diet? 5 Things You Should Note
1. A low-carb diet doesn't mean cutting out carbs completely. For balance, create a nutrition chart first.
2. Know your carbs well, grains & rice are full of carbs, so prefer substituting them.
3. Consume good carbs like whole grain, and leafy veggies as they’ll keep you full for a longer run.
4. A balance of protein and carbohydrates from time to time is beneficial to the body.
5. Stay hydrated, keep your fiber levels high, and eat lots of green vegies to help promote gut health.