What Is Asparagus? Here Are Its Benefits!
Asparagus is a vegetable that's part of the lily family.
While, the root and seeds are known for its medicinal properties, the spears are eaten.
1. Asparagus is filled with antioxidants.
2. This veggie helps to regulate blood pressure.
3. It's a great source of Vitamin K, essential for blood clotting.
4. Asparagus is loaded with dietary fibre which improves digestion.
5. Rich in folate, asparagus must be consumed during pregnancy.
6, Low in calories, asparagus is great for weight loss.
7. It's a versatile veggie that tastes great whether grilled, cooked, boiled or roasted.