1. C/2022 E3 comet will come closest to the Earth's surface on February 2.
2. The convergence of Venus and Jupiter will take place on March 1.
3. A Lyrid meteor shower will take place in mid-April.
4. The hybrid solar eclipse will take place on April 20.
5. Gear up for the year's biggest full moon, the Supermoon, on August 31.
6. The Perseid meteor shower will take place in August.
7. Orionids can be spotted between September and November.
8. October 14 will witness the annular solar eclipse.
9. A partial lunar eclipse will take place on October 28.
10. Geminid meteor shower will take place from November to December.