8 Must-Visit Attractions In Oman
1. Muttrah Souq includes a number of small shops
2. Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve has endangered green turtles.
3. Jebel Akhdar is the magnificent place to catch beautiful vistas.
4. Nizwa Fort is a 17th Century built fort.
5. Falaj Daris is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which has traditional water system.
6. The second-largest known subterranean chamber is called Majlis al-Jinn.
7. Bimmah Sinkhole is a beautiful natural swimming pool.
8. Ash Sharqiyah Region is camp lovers paradise.
There are many more such beautiful attraction to watch in Oman.