With most of us quarantined at home, uncertain of the future, and testing days ahead, it is natural to feel blue and even panic (a little bit). However, at such times (rare, trying times), it is important to change our outlook towards self-isolation as something unfortunate. Instead, we must look at it as a time to slow down, rejuvenate, be grateful and do all our favorite things, which includes sleeping for long hours :p
Here we have collated 15 quotes to keep the positivity, strength, and hope running in these difficult confusing times, sprinkled with a little bit of humor because God knows, we could do with a truckful of that!
- There are many on the front lines, who while risking their lives, are making sure we are safe. We need to be thankful for all of them!
2. The easiest way to become a superhero is NOW! Just Stay At Home!
3. Keep those creative juices flowing. You have a lot of time on your hands!
4. Yaasss! Time will heal everything!
5. We’ve taken a lot of things for granted. Let’s stop and acknowledge!
6. A lot of things to be grateful for in these times!
7. All you introverts in the house, isn’t it the best time of our lives!
8. Introspect and
Ending this article with a post that most women will agree to in unison! Because it is undoubtedly the best part of quarantine! Take a look!