Nestled in Maharashtra, the temple town of Shirdi attracts over 60,000 devotees every day. Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir is located at the heart of the town where his mortal remains lie today. But if you are visiting Shirdi, you can also experience Sai Teerth, India’s first immersive devotional theme park dedicated to Saibaba. Sai Teerth is a one-of-a-kind amusement park that combines devotion with technology and entertainment.
Exclusive Offer For Cury Tales Followers
Sai Teerth has four major attractions: Tirth Yatra, a movie based on Sai Baba – Sabka Malik Ek, an experience featuring animatronics and robotics titled Dwarkamai, and Lanka Dahan, which is a 5D show in a 5D theatre. And while the entry for this park is ₹475, with the Curly Tales Exclusive offer, you can enjoy the rides at Sai Teerth at just ₹400 including taxes.
Go On A Tirth Yatra At Sai Teerth
This park in Shirdi offers a complete entertainment package for you, your family, and your friends! Sai Teerth is an architectural marvel with major attractions called Dwarkamai, Lanka Dahan, Sabka Malik Ek, and Teerth Yatra. Whether it is Kedarnath or Badrinath, Tirupati or Meenakshi Temple, Dwarka or Puri, here you can indulge in a devotional experience of exploring the enchanting beauty of all these temples.
Sai Teerth Devotional Park Pass: ₹400 Including Taxes (Original Price: ₹475)
Enjoy A 5D Movie Experience
What's more, Sai Teerth also offers a 5D movie experience that brings the adventure of Hanuman to life with added elements including air, water, motion, sound, and touch. Sabka Malik ek is a giant theatre that features an hour-long film based on the life of Sai! Now, what if we told you that Sai Baba comes to life and speaks to every visitor in the park? Sounds surreal right? A specially made hour-long film based on the life of Sai is presented multiple times every day to suit your time. The theatrical experience is one of the finest that you've ever experienced.
You can experience a ten-minute show in Dwarkamai which is created using world-class animatronics and robotics.
Terms & Conditions
- One voucher is valid for one person only
- Tickets are required to be purchased for children above the age of 5
- The voucher is valid on all days till 31st July,22
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or scheme
- Vouchers once purchased cannot be refunded
- Theme Parks T&C applies
- The following articles are strictly prohibited: eatables and lighter, knife, match-box, firearms and all kind of inflammable objects
- All images & terminology used in all communication is for creative, descriptive and representation purpose only
- Sai Teerth reserves the rights to refuse entry to holder of this ticket for violations of park rules, illegal activity or failure to comply with any security
- Guests are requested to study various safety signs of all the rides and attractions and act accordingly in terms of height and medical conditions
- CurlyTales / Sai Teerth is not responsible if any activity/game is not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons. The same shall not be substituted or refunded
- CurlyTales/ Sai teerth is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder & persons accompanying him while in the park
- On the purchase of this ticket, the holder confirms that he/she has read, understood & agreed to all the terms & conditions & voluntarily assumes all the risk
- All government rules apply