It is never a bad idea to pack your bags and leave to explore the vibrant Indian state, Rajasthan. Rajasthan has a very distinct and vibrant charm all around and if you want to experience it, you need to check this amazing 8-day tour package by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. IRCTC recently launched a special package to travel to Rajasthan and explore the stunning tourist attractions there.
All You Need To Know About This IRCTC Package
The name of this 8-day trip package to Rajasthan is ‘Padharo Rajasthan Air Package Ex. Ranchi’. Starting from Ranchi, the journey will begin on 4 November 2022. Under this package, the tourists will explore cities such as Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer. IRCTC will provide economy class flight tickets, breakfast, dinner, cabs to explore, and hotel rooms. You can book this exciting package to Rajasthan for you and your loved ones starting at just ₹38,250.
Visit the Land of Maharajas, its majestic palaces, forts and monuments with IRCTC Air tour package of 8D/7N starts at ₹38,250/- pp*. For details, visit https://t.co/hx7SeRkhrT @AmritMahotsav #AzadiKiRail
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) July 27, 2022
Itinerary Of Padharo Rajasthan Air Package Ex. Ranchi:
- Day 1 of this IRCTC trip will begin with departing from Ranchi to reach Jaipur. Tourists will reach the Rajasthan capital at 8:50 pm. After landing there, they will soon reach the hotel, check in to the room, and spend the night there.
- Day 2 will mark the beginning of exploring the tourist destinations of Jaipur. After having breakfast, tourists will visit Amer fort, Jal Mahal, and Hawa Mahal. After travelling the entire day, visitors will reach back to the hotel and spend the night.
- On day 3, tourists will check out from the hotel after breakfast. They will explore City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and then proceed to Pushkar. After reaching Pushkar, tourists will directly visit Brahma Temple and then they will check into their hotel rooms for an overnight stay.
- Day 4 will start with checking out from the hotel and travelling to Udaipur. On the way, travellers will visit Chittorgarh fort. They have to pay from the bus stand to reach the fort. After reaching Udaipur, visitors will explore City Palace, Sahelion ki Bari, and end with a boat ride at Fateh Sagar Lake. If anyone wants to enjoy this boat ride, they have to pay their own ticket fare. After a whole day of travelling, tourists will return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
The Last 4 Days Of The IRCTC Trip:
- On day 5, tourists will proceed to Jodhpur after breakfast. After reaching the blue city, they will visit the Mehrangarh Fort. After travelling for some time, they will reach the hotel and spend the night there.
- On day 6, tourists will visit Umaid Bhawan Museum and then proceed to Jaisalmer-Sam Desert. This day will be quite exciting with Camel Safari at Sam Sand Dunes and Cultural Show. They will spend the night in tents in Sam Desert.
- Day 7 of this IRCTC package will begin with breakfast and checking out from the hotel and then traveling to the Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, and War Museum. After spending the day in Jaisalmer, tourists will travel to Jodhpur for an overnight stay.
- Day 8 will mark the end of this exciting journey to Rajasthan. After breakfast, tourists will check out from the hotel to reach the Jodhpur airport at 09:30 am and reach Ranchi by 05:45 pm.