Indian Railways bring good news for all the Ramayan enthusiasts! IRCTC is offering a special ‘Sri Ramayana Yatra’ pilgrimage package tour by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train on the Ramayana circuit. The tour, starting from November 18, 2022, covers all the prominent sacred places associated with the life of Lord Rama like Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, SaryuGhat, Bharat-Hanuman Temple and Bharat Kund and Ram-Janki Mandir.
Read on to know all the details of this amazing package by IRCTC.
Package Name – SHRI RAMAYANA YATRA BY BHARAT GAURAV TOURIST TRAIN
Duration – 17 Nights/18 Days
Tour Date – 18.11.2022
Tour Itinerary – Delhi, Ayodhya, Janakpur, Sitamarhi, Buxar, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Chitrakoot, Nasik, Hampi, Rameshwaram, Bhadrachalam, Delhi.
Boarding Point – Delhi Safdarjung, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Tundla, Kanpur Central, Lucknow Jn.
Deboarding Points – Virangana Lakshmibai, Agra Cantt, Mathura Jn, Delhi Safdarjung
Class – 3AC
View this post on Instagram
Also read: IRCTC Launches 3-Day Mahabaahu-Assam River Cruise Package For ₹55,125 Per Person
The IRCTC ‘Sri Ramayana Yatra’ Tour Package Inclusions
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special tourist train in 3AC class.
- Nights stay will be provided in Hotels as-
- Comfort: in AC Rooms in standard hotels.
- Superior: in AC Rooms, deluxe hotels.
- Wash and change as per itinerary in Hotels in Non-AC Rooms.
- Onboard train meals (veg only).
- Off-board meals (veg only) in good quality Restaurants/Hotels/Banquets/Packed
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Non-AC bus.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Security on Train.
- All applicable Taxes.
Cost And Booking
According to the IRCTC website details, single occupancy costs Rs 68,980, double occupancy Rs 59,980 and for Children (5 to 11 years), it costs Rs 53,985. However, it is important to note that the seating arrangement will be finalised only 7 days prior to departure. Also, the allocation of lower berths is not guaranteed.
To book this exciting package and know the whole itinerary, visit the IRCTC website here.
Now that you know of this amazing Shri Ramayana Yatra, are you planning to go on the holy tour? Do let us know in the comments section below.
All Image Credits – IRCTC