Under 140 characters
If weekends mean bar hopping for you, this Monsoon Festival by Curly Tales, happening at Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla, will leave you flying high!
What is It?
If you were wondering that this festival is all about food and entertainment, we’d like to make your day even better by throwing in some spirits to lift up your spirits! Chow down all that delicious food with crazy concoctions from pubs and bars like Drinq, 212, Rhythm Wines and Living Liquidz.
Belly up to the bar as Drinq is offering some classic cocktails like Margarita, Mojito, Caprioska & LIIT, along with twists like Jalepeno Vodkatini, Watermelon Mojito and Apple Cinnamon Whiskey Sour. They also have a vast range of whiskey, vodka and gin mixers along with an array of wines from Moksha, Jacob’s Creek and Sula to choose from.
If you’re a beer junkie, guzzle down some smashing beers from 212 while, if you’re a wine lover, Rhythm wines is the right place for you as they serve fruity wine flavours like Strawberry, Kiwi and Peach which you can get by the pint, glass or bottle! So, gather up your friends and drink like a fish to enjoy this festive spirit.
From Momos to Maggi to Corn to Chaats to Biryanis to desserts; you can go on a binge mission. And, guess what we also have a selfie booth with crazy tags, which you can pose with, to get the perfect click.
At The Monsoon Festival, you can indulge in:
- 15 varieties of teas by Chaayos
- 20 varieties of momosfrom WOW Momo, Fusion Fest & The Dumpling Khaang
- 10 varieties of Maggi dishesfrom Hungry Head
- Biryanis & Kebabsfrom Behrouz Biryani, The Bohri Kitchen and The Charcoal Eats
- Pancakes, waffles and churrosfrom Beyond Pancakes and The Doughstory
- Mocktails and cocktailsfrom Bar Bar, 212 All Day, DrinQ, Living Liquids
- Kolkatta Puchkas, Chocolate pani-puri, Ragda Paticeand more chaat by Via Calcutta, Pathaks & Shreejis
- Rajasthani Kachorisby The Marwadi
- Cheesy Pizzasby 1441 Pizzeria & Junos
- Panini and pastasby Bliss Veg Resto
- Burji Pav & Keema Pavby Andamental
- Over 15 varieties of French Fries by The J
- Pancakes & milkshakesat Rs 51 by The Junction
- Drinking games by Mutterfly
Apart from the Monsoon festival, even the in-house pubs like Pop Tates, Irish House, Jugheads, Rainforest resto bar, British Brewing Company, Pa pa ya and Shizusan Shophouse & Bar are offering an amazing variety of drinks and cocktails!
Address: Phoenix Marketcity, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Kurla West, Kamani, Mumbai
Timings: Saturday, July 7 (12 pm to midnight) & Sunday, July 8 (12 pm – 10 pm)
Entry is free
You can subscribe to our newsletters