Under 140 Characters
Support the LGBTQIA community by joining them at the Queer Azaadi Mumbai (QAM) Pride Walk on 2nd Feb at August Kranti Maidan 3 PM onwards.
What Is It?
If you believe love knows no limits, join the QAM Pride Walk 2019 at August Kranti Maidan. Assembling time is at 3 PM and the event will begin with speeches on the podium by community members and supporters. The march will start by 4 PM and it will be lead by the QAM banner and the giant Pride Flag.
The security volunteers will be there to guide the route and even if you join in late, you can catch up! The Pride March will follow this route – August Kranti Maidan-Nana Chowk-Grant Road Bridge-Lamington Road-Opera House-Kennedy Bridge-Nana Chowk and back to August Kranti Maidan. After reaching Nana Chowk, the Pride Walk will be joined by Nashik Dhols.
Things To Note
1. Smoking, drinking or consumption of any substances is strictly prohibited during the march.
2. The march will begin with speeches from community members and end with closing remarks as well.
3. The Pride Walk will not be able walk to Girgaum Chowpatty from Opera House because its not allowed.
4. The officials at QAM request you to dress as per your wishes, but so as it doesn’t offend any beliefs or feelings.
5. The QAM officials request you to avoid littering or spilling during the march.