With India opting for a complete 21-day lockdown, we’re running out of things to do, while terribly missing out on being with our friends. But, do you know gaming releases stress? So playing with friends must be sure-shot stress-buster. Here are a few online multiplayer mobile games to engage with your friends to survive the lockdown and even enjoy it.
10 Online Games You Can Play To Survive The 21-Day Lockdown
Ranging from casual to competitive, these games can get your adrenaline flowing and perhaps be the start of your gaming career.
1. PUBG: Well, who does not know about PUBG! Unless you’ve been living under a rock. This prominent online multiplayer battle royale game lets you fight for survival on an island with 99 other rivals. Ambush your enemies, formulate winning strategies, and be the last man standing because then it’s ‘Winner Winner Chicken Dinner’ all the way!
2. Call of Duty: Once again, a battle royale game, this Call Of Duty has been designed exclusively for mobile phones. Use skill and strategy to battle to the top in the competitive rank mode or win clan prizes as you plan with friends. With a 100 player battleground, 5v5 team deathmatch, zombie action, sniper vs sniper battle, this one has it all.
3. PES- Pro Evolution Soccer: For massive football fans who cannot step out, PES is the game for you. Play real-time online matches or local match play with a friend on the same couch, this app gives you the thrill of console football on your mobile.
4. Clash Of Clans: A combat strategy game, Clash of Clans is where you build your village, train your troops and go to battle, competing in epic clan wars. Mustachioed barbarians, fire-wielding wizards, and much more in this fascinating multiplayer game.
Also Read: I’m An Air India Pilot & Yes, We Are Still Working Through The COVID-19 Outbreak
5. UNO: Aah! The famous family card game that has been played since decades and still doesn’t manage to bore you. While playing with physical cards is definitely more enjoyable, this online version doesn’t disappoint you. Play with players across the world or create private rooms for family and friends, this game is fun nevertheless. And don’t forget to tap Uno when you get to your last card.
6. Teen Patti Online Poker: An all-in-one card game, play Teen Patti, Rummy, Poker and Andar Bahar. With an easy-to-use interface, you can play with friends and family and get through this lockdown rather happily.
7. Candy Crush: If you think Candy Crush has lost its charm, try it again, and we’re sure you’ll be addicted. Switch and match candies in this tasty puzzle to progress to the next level for that sweet win.
8. Asphalt 9 Legends: For all you racing enthusiasts, the Asphalt 9 Legends comes with beautiful visuals, great audio design and intuitive controls, which makes it a high-octane racing game like no other. Drive all over the world and take down opponents in style.
Also Read: Niagara Falls Empty Hotels Are Sending Love Through Windows With Glowing Hearts
9. Ludo King: Don’t have the board game version? Worry not. This online gaming version of Ludo is as good and addictive. A classic, recall your childhood as you play with friends and family.
10. World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2: Play Test cricket, T20 and even live tournaments. What better way for cricket lovers to get through this lockdown! A game for both amateurs as well as advanced players, it comes with a practice mode that gives you 65 batting shots, which can help both considerably.
A rather good chance to get your parents to try these games because who knows after the lockdown, they might be the ones who will get hooked on to it!