Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is leaving no stones behind to make the booking and travelling process for the passengers smooth and convenient. This time, IRCTC came with a new feature that will ease the process of booking your train tickets from the website or the IRCTC app. The new initiative is very exciting and very helpful as well. IRCTC’s new initiative is about booking train tickets through ‘text and voice’.
What Is This Text And Voice Feature?
It is a new chatbot feature that helps in booking train tickets comfortably. There is no more need to use any password to book tickets. Simply use a One Time Password (OTP) to complete the process. Using ‘AskDisha 2.0 Beta ChatBot’, you can either talk or chat to book tickets or know about any updates. The feature is very useful as you can check PNR status, ticket availability, change boarding station, cancel the ticket, check refund status, view E-ticket, Download ERS, and much more.
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 25, 2022
How To Use AskDisha 2.0 Beta ChatBot?
- Log on to the IRCTC website or open the IRCTC app.
- Click on the chatbot icon to take the process ahead.
- You can click on the mic icon on your right side to book your ticket by voice. Simply speak out about your ticket details by pressing the mic icon and you will be taken to all the available train options. There is an option to type and text as well.
- Select one according to your convenience and fill in the required details and proceed.
- You will soon receive an OTP. Use it to book your train ticket.
- You can even download the ticket to carry it along with you.
- There is an option to use any of the English and Hindi languages.