It is always a splendid idea to take a trip to Kashmir and explore Kashmir ki vaadiyan. Summer has entered India with heatwaves and scorching heat, and if you want to escape the humidity and sweat for some days, you need to pack your bags and travel to Kashmir already. And to take you on this beautiful journey, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation just launched a great package. This travel package by IRCTC will take you on a 6-day journey to the stunning valley!
What Does This IRCTC Tour Package Offer To Tourists?
IRCTC took to its official Twitter handle to share the news of launching this incredible travel package. Named “Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore”, this will take visitors on a mesmerising journey to destinations such as Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, and more alluring places.
Embrace the scenc beauty of Kashmir with IRCTC’s Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore. Take the leap & escape the monotony to Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam & more.
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) March 14, 2023
Jannat-E-Kashmir by IRCTC will provide the travellers with all these facilities and things:
- Economy class flight tickets
- Accommodation facilities for 4 nights
- Night stay accommodation facilities in a houseboat in Srinagar
- Breakfast and dinner
- Transportation facilities to explore the destinations and sightseeing
- All sorts of taxes
Here’s All You Need To Know About Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore:
- This trip to Kashmir is a journey of 5 Nights/6 Days.
- Destinations covered under the package are Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Srinagar, and Sonmarg.
- The journey begins on 9 April 2023 from Indore. Tourists will leave for Kashmir from Indore and return back to Indore as well.
- Jannat-E-Kasmir Ex Indore starts at ₹41,300 for per person. The price changes depending on the occupancy.
Itinerary Of Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore:
- Tourists will catch their flight at 10 AM from the Indore airport on day 1. After reaching Srinagar, tourists will travel to their hotel and spend the night there.
- Day 2 begins with travelling for Sonmarg. After exploring Sonmarg for the day, tourists will return back to Srinagar.
- On day 3, they will be travelling to Gulmarg. This beautiful town has a lot to explore and experience. After travelling here, they will return back to Srinagar.
- Day 4 will take the visitors to Pahalgam and explore the iconic places of this alluring town.
- On day 5, travellers will travel to Srinagar and after reaching there, they will travel to the famous places of Srinagar. They will check into the houseboat in the evening and enjoy a Shikara ride over Dal Lake. They will end the night staying at the houseboat.
- The trip ends on day 6 with breakfast at the houseboat. After eating, they will catch the flight from Srinagar Airport.
So are you planning to travel to Kashmir with this IRCTC package?
Cover Image Courtesy: Internal