Durga Puja is surely the best time of the year. These 5 days are all about wearing new beautiful outfits, going on pandal hopping with family and friends, enjoying delish food, clicking loads of pictures and videos, and having splendid fun and creating memories. All of us are surely going to flood social media platforms with pictures of pandals, idols, and our pandal-hopping diaries and we have captions for all your social media posts.
Durga Puja Captions For Instagram Posts:
Are you ready to rock all the puja looks? From Soshti to Doshomi, from western to traditional, from heels to sneakers, we wear all kinds of dresses and outfits these days. Along with posting our lookbook, we also share pictures and reels of puja pandals on Instagram. So here’s a list of Instagram captions for Durga Puja.
- Maa esechhe! It’s time for celebrations and festivities.
- Bolo Bolo Dugga elo!
- The most joyous 5 days of the year!
- While you fast, we Bengalis enjoy a feast!
- Why fear when Maa Durga is here?
- Let the joyous celebrations and festivities begin!
- An irresistible spark and royal charm in the air!
- We wait 360 days every year to enjoy the best 5 days.
- Experience the grandeur of Durga Puja, one pandal at a time.
- Is it just me or are the surroundings getting euphoric?
- My mobile gallery has never looked this pretty!
- There are some amazing feels of all these last-minute Puja shopping and planning.
Here Are Some Facebook Captions:
- Celebrate the victory of good over evil! Wishing you all a very happy Durga Puja.
- Dance to the beats of dhaak and enjoy dhunuchi naach.
- So how many hours did you wait to explore Sreebhumi pandal?
- Celebrating the spirit and strength of Maa during Durga Puja!
- Hoping for a spectacular year ahead!
- The celebration of Maa Durga brings us closer to joy, peace, and inclusivity.
- There are no words to describe the immaculate Durga Puja vibes!
- There is something special about Durga Puja; serenity and divine feels in between the major crowds all around.
- Keeping the Durga Puja memories alive within our hearts forever.
WhatsApp Status For Durga Puja:
If you want to send everyone good wishes on these 5 days, updating your WhatsApp status is a good idea. From pictures to videos to quotes, you can share it all. Here are some Durga Puja captions for WhatsApp Status.
- Subho sharodiya!
- Wishing you all a grand and spectacular Durga Puja.
- Enjoy the best 5 days celebrating, enjoying, pandal hopping, and eating lots of good food.
- Walking across the city does not seem like a task when it comes to pandal hopping.
- Subho Bijoyar preeti o subhechchha!
WhatsApp Messages To Send Good Wishes:
Sending positive quotes and good wishes to our loved ones is a must during a joyous and auspicious occasion like Durga Puja. Here are some wishes to send your family and friends.
- Sending lots of love on this glorious festival.
- Hope you and your family have a grand Durga Puja!
- Wishing you all a magnificent Durga Puja!
- Subho Sharodiyar preeti o subhechchha!
Hope these Durga Puja captions help you to share pictures and videos on social media.
Cover Image Courtesy: Canva
For more such snackable content, interesting discoveries and latest updates on food, travel and experiences in your city, download the Curly Tales App. Download HERE.
Good news! We are on WhatsApp! Subscribe to Curly Tales WhatsApp Channel to stay up-to-date with exclusive content and BTS. Join HERE.