Travelling to Andaman is on everyone’s bucket list. And now you and your loved ones can take a trip to the island with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. IRCTC launched a 6-day Andaman package to explore the natural beauty of this wonderful destination. The package by IRCTC is named ‘Family Andaman Holidays-Gold’ and the price starts from ₹25,675. Read on to know about this exciting travel package.
All You Need To Know About This 6-Day Andaman Package
Family Andaman Holidays-Gold is a 5 nights/ 6 days trip starting from 31 May 2022. The best part is that the frequency of the tour starting date is ‘everyday’, starting from 30 May to September 2022. So tag along with your family and book your tickets on any day according to your convenience. The destinations covered under this 6-day Andaman package are Havelock, Neil, and Port Blair. This package includes accommodations, meals, and cabs to explore the destinations.
Itinerary Of Family Andaman Holidays-Gold:
- Day 1 starts with arriving at the Port Blair airport and then check-in into the hotels. Tourists will have a tasty lunch and then travel to explore the beautiful Corbyn’s Cove Beach, the famous Cellular Jail. They can even witness the struggle of the fighting for freedom in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay will be at the Port Blair.
- Day 2 starts with travelling to Ross Island post breakfast. Ross Island has a lot to see especially for history lovers. It still has the remains of the Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Cemetery, and much more. Tourists will then proceed to visit North Bay island. It will b a gala time for the adventure enthusiasts as they can enjoy the experience of water sports and activities. All these activities do not fall under this 6-day Andaman package. It will be at the tourists’ own cost. Later, tourists can indulge in shopping in the evening. Overnight stay will be at Port Blair itself.
- On day 3, everything will start quite early as tourists will travel the Havelock Island that day. With packed breakfast in hand, they will leave for Havelock Island and reach there by ferry. After reaching the island, they will check in the hotels. The afternoon will pass by wandering at the Radha Nagar Beach and Kala Pathar Beach. The day will end with an overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- Day 4 will begin with breakfast, checking out from the hotel, and then an optional visit to the Elephanta beach. The cost of touring this beach will be the tourists’ own expense. After that, they will come back to Havelock, relish lunch, and travel to reach Neil Island by ferry. They will check in to their respective hotel and then visit the Natural Bridge and then at Laxmanpur Beach to witness a magical sunset. The evening will be all about leisure and relaxing. The day will end with dinner at the resort.
- Day 5 starts with checking out from the hotel after breakfast and then exploring the Bharatpur beach. This will once again be a fun time for adventure enthusiasts for fun water activities. Then tourists will sail for Port Blair in the afternoon. The night will be spent in Port Blair itself.
- With that, the trip ends on day 6. There is no plan for the morning to give tourists time for packing and other personal activities. Tourists will be dropped off at the Port Blair airport later.