It is always a good idea to take a trip to Gujarat. If you are also planning a holiday to explore the beauty of this state, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has got you covered. IRCTC just launched a fascinating package that takes all tourists on an incredible journey to so many beautiful places in Gujarat. Travelling with IRCTC is always a good experience and you can now plan your holiday with them. So do not wait anymore and pack your bags for Gujarat already.
All You Need To Know About This IRCTC Tour Package:
IRCTC took to its official Twitter account to announce the launch of this new tour package to Gujarat. There is a lot that is included in this package. Read on to know all about it.
Immerse in the vibrant culture of Gujarat with IRCTC’s Divine Gujarat with Statue of Unity Ex Chennai tour package.
Explore its handicrafts, arts, beaches & more. Book on https://t.co/ZIJzZg4lWD@AmritMahotsav @incredibleindia @tourismgoi #AzadiKiRail
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) March 19, 2023
Also read: IRCTC’s Enchanting Journey Of ‘Ramayana Yatra’ Through Bharat Gaurav Train Starts From Apr 7
Some necessary details about this IRCTC package to Gujarat:
- The name of the package is “Divine Gujarat With Statue Of Unity Ex Chennai”.
- It is going to be a journey of 7 nights/ 8 days.
- The trip begins in Chennai and ends at the same destination as well.
- This IRCTC tour is going to be a flight journey between Chennai and Gujarat.
- Economy class tickets from Chennai to Vadodara and Ahmedabad to Chennai are included in the package.
- Tourists are going to explore the destinations on AC private coaches.
- This package is going to take care of breakfast and dinner options in these 7 days.
Itinerary Of Divine Gujarat With Statue Of Unity Ex Chennai
- Day 1 will begin with catching the flight to reach Vadodara from the Chennai domestic airport. After reaching the hotel, tourists will explore the Statue of Unity with a Sound and Light show. The first night will be spent in Vadodara.
- Day 2 will start with breakfast and travelling to Bhavnagar. The itinerary on that day will include visiting the Nishkalank Mahadev Temple and spending the night in Bhavnagar.
- On day 3, tourists will visit the Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple and Bhalka Tirth Temple.
- Day 4 will start by departing for Dwarka. Visitors will visit the Kirti Mandir and Sudama Temple. Then they will travel to Dwarka and spend the night there.
- The itinerary for day 5 will include visiting the Nageshwar (Jyotirling) Temple, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and Rukmini Devi Temple.
- Day 6 will be all about visiting Watson Museum and Mahatma Gandhi Museum while travelling to Rajkot.
- On day 7, tourists will travel to the Akshardham Temple at Gandhi nagar and depart for Ahmedabad.
- The last day of the IRCTC trip ends with visiting Sabarmati Ashram and Adalaj Stepwell. Then tourists will catch the flight from the Ahmedabad airport at 9:50 PM.
Also read: Beat The Heat With A 6-Day Tour Of Kashmir With The Jannat-E-Kashmir Package By IRCTC
Cover Image Courtesy: Internal