Now is the perfect time to take a quick trip to Leh-Ladakh and immerse in the enchantress of the place. In fact, to make your trip simpler and full of amusement, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation launched an 8-day Leh-Ladakh package. The itinerary, tourist destinations, planning, and transportation; everything falls under the responsibility of IRCTC to arrange. All you need to do is book the 8-day Leh-Ladakh package, pack your bags, and leave for the trip.
Here Are All The Details Of This 8-Day Leh-Ladakh Package
- There are several starting dates for the ‘Magical Ladakh’ package available on the IRCTC website. The nearest date is 22 June 2022 and it will end on 29 June 2022.
- A group of 30 passengers will leave for the trip altogether for this trip of 7 nights/8 days.
- The trip will commence from Lucknow at 6:10 am. All the visitors will reach Delhi from Lucknow either via Tejas express or flights of Go- Air airline.
- The visitors will be taken to Leh by air where they will explore the destination properly. Everyone will experience and travel Leh in tempos and cabs.
- Travellers travelling with the package will get to explore all the important tourist destinations of Leh and Ladakh such as Sham Valley, Leh, Nubra, Turtuk, Pangong, and many more places.
- The most exciting part of the trip is going to be the overnight stay at the adventure camp at the Nubra Valley.
- All the transportation, hotels, and food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will be provided by the IRCTC.
View this post on Instagram
Passengers can start booking the 8-day Leh-Ladakh Package for ₹43900 per person. Simply click on the official website of IRCTC, www.irctctourism.com and you can easily book the tickets for your family, friends, and loved ones.