Attention travellers! Singapore Airlines started flights for its passengers between Hyderabad and Singapore 4 days a week. The wide-body Airbus A350 will provide services to the flyers every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And for the rest of the week—Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday—B737-8 is providing the services. The airlines operated the SQ 523 from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport on 30 October 2022 at 11:10 PM.
Singapore Airlines Launches Daily Flights Between Hyderabad & Singapore
Now, travel between Hyderabad and Singapore with Singapore Airlines—operating Airbus A350, 4 days a week. This is a medium-haul aircraft that comes with ‘award-winning inflight service’ said Sy Yen Chen, General Manager India for Singapore Airlines, as reported by Travel Trade Journal. The flight services ‘provide enhanced comfort to travellers from Hyderabad’.
What Are The Exciting Features Of A350-900?
The wide-body Airbus A350-900 has so many new and breathtaking features.
- This flight comes with higher ceilings, bigger windows than usual, innovative lights to decrease the chances of jetlag, and the best feature is more space to spread your legs.
- Passengers are getting access to in-flight WiFi on the A350-900 medium-haul flight. The speed is quite high.
- The flights also feature the latest Thales AVANT in-flight entertainment system.
- The economy class of this flight comes with many new facilities such as a power supply, a personal 11.6” touchscreen monitor, a storage space to keep small personal belongings, a USB port, and more.
- And the Business Class comes with an in-seat power supply, a personal 17” touchscreen monitor, seats reclining to a 76” fully-flat bed, USB ports, and more.
Travel To Australia From Hyderabad With Singapore Airlines
A journey of almost 14 hours on this flight from Hyderabad can take you to Australia. The flight travels from Hyderabad via Singapore to reach Melbourne and Sydney. According to a report by The Hindu, the advanced A350 aircraft takes their passengers to their destinations in Australia in less time.
If you want to save time and travel to any Australian destinations soon, you can surely board the Singapore Airlines flight from Hyderabad. Travelling on the wide-body Airbus A350 will surely be an amazing journey.
News source: The Hindu & Travel Trade Journal
Cover Image Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons