It’s the last of the dreamy autumn weather lingering in the air with the soft November breeze brushing your skin, warm orange tones, and that slight chill in the air when the city finally cools down. Outdoor season is back and the best kind of days are the ones with you sitting in a beer garden, drinking and eating with friends, and listening to live music.
Winterfest, a three-day open air festival, is back at popular British gastropub Reform Social & Grill. Hapeening from November 19-20, in the courtyard and expansive green lakeside area, is going to be a day that is sure to make you glad you came. Enjoy drinks stations serving up craft beer, cider, spritzers and tuck into classic British bites.
Reform Social and Grill
Reform Social & Grill Dubai is the city’s first true gastropub and family-friendly restaurant based on one of London’s most vibrant venues. Located in The Lakes, Emirates Living District, featuring a restaurant, bar and idyllic garden and lakeside setting with first-class British menu including pork dishes, served from 8am until late every day of the week.
From a full English breakfast to traditional weekend roast, Reform Social & Grill offers an authentic gastropub experience, perfect for the whole family.
- In its second year running, Winterfest first made its festive debut in November 2020.
- The family-friendly event is running on Friday, November 19 and Saturday, November 20.
- The festival features six hours of live music from performers who will perform and entertain their audience with classic crowd pleaser songs
- Reform Social and Grill Dubai has an outdoor barbecue that will be serving an array of BBQ-worthy dishes such as meaty burgers and more.
- When the sun goes down, fire pits will be lit and there will be plenty of beanbags for you to pull up and sit alongside them. Reform Social & Grill is well-loved by British expats in particular for its relaxed British pub vibes, large garden area and menu that serves up British pub grub classics.
View this post on Instagram
- You’ll need to purchase tokens for the event, each of which can be redeemed against food or beverages.
- There’s plenty to keep the little ones entertained whilst the adults catch up, with sets from popular kids’ performer, Magic Phil, as well as a Photo Booth and bubble artist.
- Additional bonus: Reform Social and Grill Dubai is pet friendly! Get your furry babies along so they can enjoy this exciting outdoor festival with you!
- You can also browse and purchase personalized gifts and stocking fillers from the pop-up Tied Up With String marketplace.
- Pricing: 10 tokens- Dhs180′ 20 tokens are Dhs360, 50 tokens are Dhs800.
- Location: Winterfest, Reform Social & Grill, The Lakes, Dubai
- Day and date: Friday, November 19 and Saturday, November 20, midday to late.
- Phone number: Tel: (0)4 454 2638.
- Website: reformsocialgrill.ae
View this post on Instagram