Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation(IRCTC) has introduced a tour package of ₹1455/Person to the unique and sacred places of Rajim and Champaran in Chhattisgarh. This exclusive package is named Rajim-The Prayag of Chhattisgarh and shall cover the destinations Raipur-Rajim-Champaran-Raipur in a day. The good news is that tourists who wish to visit these sacred sites will be able to avail the package any day of the week.
All You Need To Know About The Rajim And Champaran IRCTC Tour
- The tour is scheduled for a day with a pickup from Raipur Airport/Railway Station/Hotel.
- After arrival, travellers will proceed to Rajim for sightseeing of Rajiv Lochan Mandir and Kuleshwar Mahadev.
- In Champaran, tourists will go for darshan at Swami Vallabhacharya Temple
- The travellers will later be dropped at Raipur Airport/Railway Station or their respective hotels
The Package Will Include
- An AC Vehicle (Dzire/Innova/Similar) for sightseeing per the itinerary and group size.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance
The package will exclude any sightseeing entrance ticket prices, personal expenses, lunch, dinner, additional food for all days, ropeway charges, or tour guide services.
To book your IRCTC tour, here are the contacts:
Bhanu Prakash – 8287932242
Aditi Parihar – 8287932329
IRCTC, Area Office/Bilaspur
Besides VIP Gate No. 02,
Tourism Facilitation Centre, Bilaspur
To avail the IRCTC Rajim package, one needs to book the package at least two days in advance.
Tourists must carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards during the tour.
Package Cost Per Passenger
Single Occupancy Per Person – ₹4340
Double Occupancy Per Person – ₹2175
Triple Occupancy Per Person – ₹1455
4 – 6 Passengers
Double Occupancy Per Person – ₹1250/-
Triple Occupancy Per Person – ₹835/-
Rajim is located around 45kms from Raipur and has many ancient Hindu temples dating back to the 8th to the 14th centuries. The town is one of the most sacred places in the state of Chhattisgarh. As it sits at the confluence of the three rivers, Rajim is considered as holy as Uttar Pradesh’s Prayagraj. Champaran is 15 km from Rajim and is the birthplace of Saint Vallabhacharya, the founder of the Vallabh sect.