Visa amendments have become an easy process with the help offered by the system online. Changed your profession recently while staying in Dubai? There is a simple method you may take to request the adjustments online. This will aid you in changing your old profession and reflecting your new profession details on your resident visa. Through Amer centres in Dubai, visa information can also be easily changed.
Amer Centres Will Help You Change Details On Dubai Residency Visa
Data Amendment for Residency Visa is a service offered by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of Dubai through Amer centres and its website, gdrfa.gov.ae.
— Gulf News (@gulf_news) August 12, 2022
Sirajudeen Ummer, Business Development Manager at Supreme Business Services, claims that this solution benefits people who have passport number, name, or occupation change.
1. Log in to gdrfa.gov.ae with your UAE Pass account.
2. Choose “Data Amendment for Residency Visa” under “Residency services.”
3. Click “start service,” then fill in your details and any documentation you want to use to verify the data proposed changes. For instance, if you request a change in the profession, you must submit documentation from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization or another appropriate institution.
4. Pay the fee; the service will cost Dh260 in total.
5. Send your application in.
The price of the service comprises the courier fees. This guarantees that your passport will be returned to you after the amendments to your visa have been made.
Additionally, you can register for the service at an Amer centre.