It’s already December and the entire world is gearing up to welcome the new year with lots of glory and grandeur. And nothing is better than celebrating the new year by exploring beautiful destinations and experiencing new things. With Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, you can now holiday amidst the magnificence of Meghalaya and explore its gems. If this IRCTC package interests you, read till the end for all the deets!
Take A Trip To The Gems Of Meghalaya With IRCTC Starting At Just ₹26,750
View this post on Instagram
Famous for its pleasant weather, biodiversity, rich culture, stunning waterfalls, and world-famous rainfall of Cherrapunji, this North-Eastern state is an amazing destination to travel to. And with IRCTC launching a package to take you to explore Megahalaya’s gems, all you need to do is book your spot and pack your bags. Like all other IRCTC travel packages, this too comes with lots of perks. Make sure to check out what travel benefits are in store for you!
All You Need To Know About This Meghalaya IRCTC Package:
- The name of this stunning package is “Gems Of Meghalaya”.
- Starting at just ₹26,750, this is the perfect travel package for you and your loved ones.
- The starting date of this 5 nights/ 6 days trip is 21 January 2023.
- You will reach the destination by flight (Economy class).
- The package also comes with cabs to explore all the tourist attractions.
- This package also comes with breakfast, dinner, hotel rooms, and travel insurance.
- Destinations covered under this Meghalaya package are Cherrapunjee, Dawki, Guwahati, Mawlynnong, and Shillong.
Itinerary Of This Package To Meghalaya:
- Day 1 starts with catching the flight from Kolkata airport and reaching Guwahati airport. This day will end in Guwahati only.
- On day 2, tourists will travel to Shillong and explore the tourist places en route. They will spend the night in Shillong.
- Day 3 is about exploring Elephanta Falls, Dwan Syiem viewpoint, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, and Seven Sisters falls. The third day is all about travelling to Cherrapunjee from Shillong and travelling back to Shillong again.
- On day 4, tourists will explore Dawki, Mawlynnong, and the living root bridge. They will travel back to Shillong again and stay there overnight.
- Day 5 is about visiting Umium Lake while reaching Guwahati. After reaching Guwahati, tourists will go on the River Cruise on the River Brahmaputra. The cost will not be included in the package.
- On day 6, tourists will fly back to Kolkata.
So, wait no more and book your tickets to Meghalaya and spend your holiday in solace!
Cover Image Courtesy: Media Library