A tent besides the lake. A born fire to keep you warm. A starlit sky. A comfortable slumber. Chirping birds and bright morning. Okay I won’t tease you anymore. The point I’m trying to make is that you could enjoy all of this at just a 5-hour drive from Mumbai! I’m talking about the camping site at Bhandardara, by the Get Set Camp.
How To Get There?
From Mumbai: There are regular trains from Mumbai to Kasara. From Kasara railway station you get shared/private jeeps towards Bhandardara dam.
By private vehicle: Just follow the Google Map directions to Bhandardara dam and then use our contact (given below), to get there.
What’s In It?
- Pitch a tent under the starlit skies and indulge in one of the best camping experiences
- Prepare a delicious dinner on this tranquil island destination or enjoy your very-own piping hot Maggi with a view!
- Light a sizzling bonfire post dinner in this chilly lakeside camp
- Swim around in the pristine waters of the lake and enjoy the serenity around
- Watch the sun set right behind the mountains in front of you at the break of dawn
- Engage in a fun night in camping tents under a blanket of billions of stars
Also read: Go Camping At These Offbeat Spots Around Mumbai
What Do You Need?
- Warm clothing (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Torch light
- Sport shoes
- Pillow (If you don’t want to pay extra for one)
- Seating mats (If you want to avoid paying for a tent)
- Personal medicines
- Mobile power-bank
- Personal towel & extra pair of clothes
- Portable speakers (optional)
Price: ₹ 1700/- per tent (exclusive of food)
Contact: Uttam – +9158905171 (Get Set Camp) or book here
1. Basic washroom facility is available at campsite
2. You need to wear comfy shoes, as the road down to the camping site involves a 15-20 minute downward trek