Under 140 Characters
It’s time to get winter glammed up with us so that you can rock your New Year’s look all by yourself like a pro!
What Is It?
Dedicated to all the ladies out there, this is ‘how to rock your winter glam’ as you walk into 2019! That’s right, with the new year just around the corner, I’m here to show you some of my makeup essentials & reveal some techniques on how you can glam up all by yourself! All products can be purchased at any of the Sephora stores so you won’t have to go anywhere else to get what you need.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Prime the face with Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 replenishing primer & setting spray
- Apply foundation
- Conceal under the eyes, between the brows, the center of the nose & little on the chin.
- Set the under eye with setting powder
- Apply eyeshadow, eyeliner & mascara
- Contour the cheeks, jaws & the nose with a bronzer
- Blush up the apples of the cheek
- Highlight above the blush area & the tip of the nose
- Apply lip color & add gloss if required
- Finish off with the setting spray. Fan the face after applying the setting spray.
- Priming & Setting spray – Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1
- Foundation – Fenty Beauty
- Concealer – NYX
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola & Too Faced
- Blush & highlight stick – Sephora Cream Sticks To Go & Cream Stick Illuminizer
- Lip color – Christian Dior ‘Dressed to matte’ 828
- Setting powder – Kat Von D
- Eyeshadow palette – Zoeva ‘Opulence’
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Mascara – Clarins Supra Volume