People travelling between Bengaluru and Mysuru know how long the road journey is. It takes about 3.5 hours to travel between these two destinations. But the problems of this long road journey are coming to a permanent end very soon with the inauguration and opening of the all-new Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway. Nitin Gadkari showed a few glimpses of the project on Twitter and the construction looks absolutely remarkable. Read on for all the deets about this amazing project.
Nitin Gadkari Shared Photos Of The Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway With The Netizens
Nitin Gadkari shared some pictures of the soon-to-be-inaugurated expressway on his official Twitter handle. The Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India also shared some details about the expressway with the images. Check out the tweet by the Minister here.
The construction of the #Bengaluru_Mysuru_Expressway, which encompasses a portion of NH-275, also entails the development of four rail overbridges, nine significant bridges, 40 minor bridges, and 89 underpasses and overpasses.#PragatiKaHighway #GatiShakti pic.twitter.com/pM9dXiaVLA
— Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari) March 8, 2023
Here Are All The Details About The Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway:
- The expressway is all set to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Mandya district on 12 March 2023.
- The 10-lane Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway encompasses a portion of NH-275.
- This is 118 km long including 4 rail overbridges, 9 significant bridges, 40 minor bridges, and 89 underpasses and overpasses.
- This important construction is built at a cost of ₹8,408 crores.
- This construction project is an important addition to providing better travel experiences.
- The travel time between Bengaluru and Mysuru will get cut down to about 1.5 hours from 3.5 hours.
Narendra Modi Shared How This Will Contribute To Karnataka’s Growth
PM Narendra Modi retweeted the tweet by Nitin Gadkari on Friday and shared that the Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway is an important connectivity project. Also, the brand-new development will help in contributing to the growth trajectory of Karnataka. Also, he will be travelling to the Mandya district of Karnataka to inaugurate this supreme Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway.
An important connectivity project which will contribute to Karnataka’s growth trajectory. https://t.co/9sci1sVSCB
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 10, 2023
The location of the inauguration is the Mandya district and the Mandya police have already shared a traffic advisory to divert all vehicular movement near the Bengaluru Mysuru Expressway. Also, they have shared alternate routes so that people can complete their journey on those roads from 6 am to 6 pm.
Cover Image Courtesy: Twitter/ Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari)