Xline Dubai Marina, the world’s longest urban zip line will reopen on Wednesday, June 3. The zip line closed on March 15 in line with government’s precautions to combat Covid. Once open, the attraction will operate four days per week, from Wednesday to Saturday, between 3.30pm and 6.30pm each day. However, additional rules and regulations have been put in place for all visitors to follow.
Rules & Regulations
- All visitors must wear mask and gloves throughout the experience.
- A maximum of four customers will be permitted in each slot. Earlier, 11 people could head to the launch site.
- Both staff and customer will undergo temperature checks prior to the experience.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization will be done from time to time.
- Only those aged 13 to 59 will be allowed to take part in the activity.
- Payment will be accepted only through credit card, in person or online.
Besides, the attraction is also giving additional discounts for thrill-seekers. Solo flyers can take the leap from AED 399 per person (regular rates at AED 650), while pairs can fly fast together on the XLine’s two ziplines for AED 699 per pair (regular rates at AED 1,200).
The reopening of XDubai comes in line with the reopening of of the world’s longest zip line, the Jebel Jais flight in Ras Al Khaimah, on May 20.