Under 140 Characters
The action-packed Super Sports Triathlon of swimming, biking and running will take place at Mamzar Park on 19th October 2018.
What Is It?
The Mamzar based triathlons are great for first timers to advanced athletes and are ideal for all ages and abilities. It is also open to relay teams of 2 or 3 athletes. The course offers calm waters in the lagoon, closed roads and a designated running track that ensures a safe and fun race. They also have a special discount for family and group entries.
Also Read: Game Of Thrones Star Coming To Dubai For World’s Ultimate Strongman Challenge
Categories Of Races
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day.
- Junior Super Sprint– 180m swim, 8km cycle, 1.25km run (Under 9, 9 to 12 years, Relay)
- Super Sprint– 375m swim, 8km cycle, 2.5km run (Under 19 years, 19 years & Over, Relay)
- Sprint – 750m swim, 24km cycle, 5km run (Under 19 years, 19 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 years & over, Relay)
- Olympic – 1.5km swim, 40km cycle, 10km run (Under 19 years, 19 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 years & over, Relay)
Also Read: There’s A Park Run That Is Going To Last For A Year And It’s Absolutely Free!
Location: Al Mamzar Beach Park
Date: 19 October 2018
Cost: Adults: AED330
Relay: AED200 each
Time: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
For More Info
LIKE Curly Tales on Facebook | Instagram| Twitter
You can subscribe to our newsletters