Under 140 Characters
Do you associate monsoons with momos, maggis & kebabs? Then we have a perfect event for you this weekend! Curly Tales is hosting The Monsoon Festival at Phoenix Market City, Kurla in Mumbai on July 7th & 8th.
What Is It?
After the success of our grand Pani Puri festival, we’re back for another event that will entice your taste buds and keep you entertained too! Keep your weekend free as Curly Tales is hosting the biggest Monsoon Festival ever, where you can gorge on monsoon munchies, chai and snacks. Be there at Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla on 7th and 8th July to enjoy the best and iconic dishes from 25+ stalls that monsoon has to offer.
What’s In It?
If you’re wondering how this will go down, keep reading. We’ve got at least 25 stalls serving some of the best monsoon delicacies for you.
- More than 15 varieties of momos from Fusion Fest & The Khaang Dumpling
- Classic maggi, desi maggi, misal maggi & cheese maggi from Hungry Head
- Ragda patice, corn chaat, samosa chaat from Pathak
- Kebabs & Biryani from Behrouz Biryani, The Bohri Kitchen & Charcoal Eats
- Pizzas, pastas & burgers from Frisbees, Junos, Local Adda & 1441 Pizzeria
- Different types of fries & milkshakes by The J
- Pancakes, churros & waffles by Beyond Pancakes, The Doughstory
- Rajasthani Snacks by The Marwari
- Cocktails by BAR BAR
Image Via Shutterstock
If all that wasn’t enough, there’s alcohol as well! Indulge in wines, drinks and cocktails to get the party started. You’ll be able to participate in drinking games and enjoy LIVE performances too! And while you are at Phoenix Marketcity Kurla, indulge in end of season sale – upto 60% off on 300+ brands at the mall.
When: 7th July – 4 PM to 12 midnight, 8th July – 12 noon to 10 PM
Where: Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla – Mumbai
Entry is free
You can subscribe to our newsletters